- Exercise at least 2x a week. My will to exercise appears to have fallen off the face of the planet. The more time I spend being lazy, the lazier I feel, and it’s just a vicious circle. The 30 Day Shred continues to sit on my shelf, in its case, taunting me. I know you’re supposed to do it every day but the last time I tried that I was just sore and miserable so this time I’m just going to do it once or twice a week, and do other things as well. There’s a Zumba class I’d like to attend, and possibly a yoga class as well.
- Sell some old clothes on eBay. Or try to, at least. I have a bag of old stuff that I will never wear again, but I have decided is too nice for the charity shop. I’ll whack a link on here when I’ve put them up if anyone wants some bargainous second-hand gladrags!
- Read at least 3 books. At least one of these books has to be a paperback.
- Be more sociable. I am becoming a hermit and I do not enjoy it.
- Bake two new things from the Be-Ro book. I still want a signature dish, damnit, and I haven’t found one yet. I would quite like to try one of the ridiculously fiddly recipes as well.
Do you have any goals for the month of March?