(No, I couldn’t think of a more imaginative title.)
1. I felt very conflicted about these shoes when I spotted them in New Look. One part of me was thinking “WOWOWOWOW GLITTERY SHOES I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WEAR HEELS EVER AGAIN” and the other part was thinking “glittery toe caps? Really?!” I had a gift card so I bit the bullet and bought them and now I’m in love with them, despite the fact that I haven’t worn them yet.
2. This wonky heart on my thumbnail is the full extent of my nail art skills.
3. On Wednesday I went to Bettys with my mum, dad, aunt & sister.
4. Sweetcorn fritters with avocado salsa and creme fraiche. Amazing. I forgot how nice it is to cook nutritious meals.
5. I took a picture of some money, for no reason, and thought it looked cool. Yep… exciting, I know.
Tonight it is my dad’s 60th birthday party which I’m sure will be a great night! There’s every chance I will write a post with real words after the weekend. You just watch!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! x