So, it’s not September anymore. How about that. My September goals didn’t go too badly.
- Read 5 books I’m on books number four and five at the moment, so that’s not too bad an effort. Half a tick!
- Apply for 2 jobs I applied for about 2 million jobs. Tick!
- Write every day I have indeed. Tick!
- Save £500 Tick!
- Get my 5-a-day every day I stopped keeping track fairly soon after making that goal but I’m going to say I have, as I have been stuffing my face with fruit and veg almost constantly. Tick!
In the interests of continuing to challenge myself, I guess I should set some October goals. Here goes.
- Run for 30 minutes on the treadmill at least 4 times a week
- Read and then recycle the stack of old magazines that are threatening to break my book shelf
- Cook/bake one new recipe every week
- Read 4 books
- Moisturise every day
Exhibit A: Magazines that are taking over my life (also videos and CDs… I’m so behind the times)