- It’s my 21st birthday on the 15th of the month. Next weekend I’m having a little get together with some of my faves (Holly, Becci, Rich, Kerry, Tom, Biddy, Becky, that’s you guys!) Plans include a meal out, a few beers, maybe some kind of country escapades including a castle or a waterfall or something.
- I’ve been reading the Guardian Weekend magazine Summer fiction special. Maybe not very light ‘summer reading’ but very good nonetheless.
- I fly to Rome on the 16th to start my little cultural holiday. Even though booking airport transfers for the way back is proving to be a complete pain in the arse, I’m incredibly excited nonetheless. I might just have to stay there. That won’t bother me too much. My enthusiasm is manifested in my tumblr, where I have reblogged approximately one million Italy-related pictures.
- I’ve managed to select three items of clothing that I would like to get rid of, two of which I have been hanging onto for literally years – about five years, in fact. I’m aware that a dress, a shirt and a cardigan isn’t going to make much of a dent in the amount of crap I have amassed and need to unamass, but… baby steps.
- I bought 7 cans of cream soda for 23p each. I think that is all that needs to be said.
- When’s your birthday & do you have any plans?
- What have you been reading?
- What are your good things?